The Government signed (MoU) a memorandum of understanding with Sri Lanka for cooperating in the sphere of traditional systems of Homoeopathy and medicine. The memorandum focuses on the below salient areas for cooperation between these two Countries in Homoeopathy and Traditional Medicine field:
- Promotion including the regulation of drugs and drugless therapies, teaching practice, Traditional Medicine and Homoeopathy
- Exchanging experts for training of paramedics, scientists, practitioners, teaching professionals, and students in Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy
- Accommodating interested scientists, practitioners, paramedics, and students in institutions for research, educational, and training programmes on Traditional Medicine
- Mutual recognition of officially recognised systems of medicine, pharmacopeias, educational qualifications in Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, and formularies
- Creating Academic Chairs on Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy
The financial resources crucial to conduct activities under the MoU will be accomplished from the existing allocated budget under this ministry’s Central Sector Scheme for promotion of International Cooperation in Ayush.
Share this :