Jan Andolan for COVID19 Appropriate behaviours
According to the Ministry of AYUSH and GOI, everyone should follow the appropriate behaviours of COVID19.
- Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Wear Your Mask Properly
Wash Your Hands regularly:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
Maintain Social Distancing /Avoid close contact:
Inside your home:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If possible, maintain 6 feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
Outside your home:
- Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Wear Your Mask Properly:
Wearing a mask is an important measure to contain spread of COVID19
Important points to remember while wearing a mask:
- Always wear a mask before stepping out.
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on.
- Clean your hands after you take it off.
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving any gaps on the sides.
- Make sure it covers your nose, mouth and chin.
Share this :